- He gave out abilities and not physical gifts.
- He could do things instantaneously instead of apparently requiring time enough to make gifts at the North Pole and then travel faster than the speed of light to deliver everything. (Not sure one can ask Santa for things the day of Christmas.)
- He were real.
The 3 Things
- The ability to draw well.
- The ability to sing well in a range greater than approximately 1.5 octaves, and without needing someone or something to set the pitch.
- The ability of making various crafty things and not having fall apart after five minutes. (I failed at this bow.)
Merry Christmas and happy holidays; may they not suck for you and yours.